Clash Royale Bot 1.7.3 - Released!
I will not be using this until these virus signatures are cleared up. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
igor where are you from?Привет)
Hello! Admin -
Bot can download
But can't Extract File with Winrar

still working or Retire ? _ Let me know plz
I read the FAQ on my problem but I still have it. "Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds". Checked the Aero, the DPI, took a screenshot and its not black. It worked flawlessly before the update, but now its looping that error. I'm not running VM and I'm using official supported Memu emulator.
(03-31-2021, 10:21 PM)punk3r Wrote: I read the FAQ on my problem but I still have it. "Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds". Checked the Aero, the DPI, took a screenshot and its not black. It worked flawlessly before the update, but now its looping that error. I'm not running VM and I'm using official supported Memu emulator.

Of course you have a problem. The layout of the cards page has changed with the last game update, so the bot can't recognize it. And you will have that problem until Igor releases the update. And given the update release interval in recent months, unfortunately it looks like you'll have it forever. So that's it.
asi mismo dado que la ultima actualizacion fue el año pasado en diciembre creo que la actualizacion seria en 1 mes o 2 ... asi que a meterle manualmente el tema jajajaja