Clash Royale Bot 1.7.6 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you see some card not been recognized or been donated, make sure to take a SS using the bot and send it to me, otherwise I will need to someone from my clans to ask that specific card, so to speed things up, take a SS when you see something not working Big Grin

Changelog 1.7.6:

- Added support to the new CR update.
- Added support to the new Gold Crates.
- Added support to the 2 new arenas (Rascals Hideout, Serenity Peak)
- Improved how "New event" dialog is handled by the bot.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.

If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • alphacoc888, bernd, bivik, caligola, FlacoOrtiz007, KingMaster, MeNoobAsHeck, mprost, muttley, xfgdcvbxdf
Thanks!
Dope thank you
Join the discord for all the fun
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Make free money with your computer!: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The link for the bot isnt working for me
nox isnt working anymore
admin review the game has been updated to match 1v1 so 2v2 is hidden, BOT can't identify and find 2v2 so can't enter 2v2 anymore.
[9:07 PM] Preparing to attack...
[9:07 PM] Attacking in live mode, 2v2 Battle.
[9:07 PM] Waiting a partner to play with...
[9:07 PM] Waiting the battle start...
[9:08 PM] Could not find the battle window, canceling the attack.
[9:08 PM] Crown reward available, collecting it...
thank you

the bot isnt letting me log in says wrong login or password or not active
Hello! Can you fix "Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds"?
Bruh it didt support bluestacks 5 very old
(06-21-2021, 12:39 AM)mrsxxy Wrote: Thanks!

Used your referal Smile