Clash Royale Bot 1.3.2 - Released!
Thanks bro!

Valeu mano
Thank you so much )
Thank you for creating bot Big Grin
error [17:07] Clash Royale Bot stopped, fix the language before start it again please
bot not working Sad
(08-15-2017, 08:08 PM)kingwolf Wrote: Thank you for creating bot Big Grin
error [17:07] Clash Royale Bot stopped, fix the language before start it again please
bot not working Sad

bot is indeed working, I done it last night after seeing this msg and again this morning and it's running right now actually.

can you give more information on your system config of what you're trying to run it on?
(08-16-2017, 11:10 AM)Ensanetee Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 08:08 PM)kingwolf Wrote: Thank you for creating bot Big Grin
bot not working Sad

bot is indeed working, I done it last night after seeing this msg and again this morning and it's running right now actually.

can you give more information on your system config of what you're trying to run it on?

you must change your language to english
bot esta a funcionar???
Does anyone else have the problem where the bot all of a sudden stops donating/requesting/opening chests?

I keep waking up in the morning to check the logs and noticed that it works for a bit after I use it, but sometime in the middle of the night it stops working.
Windows defender is ringing a lot
My bot isn't detecting my deck any ideas why?
thanks
I still have the only problem that the bot stops working when i am in arena 9. I have to manually exit that screen and then it keeps running
till I'm back in 8 and then again in arena 9.. Happens a lott because I keep having around 2600 trophies