Clash Royale Bot 1.3.2 - Released!
Hello guys!

A quick update to fix the last CR update and add the last new cards into the bot.

Changelog 1.3.2:

- Added support to the card "Bandit", now you can attack with it.
 - Added support to the new card "Cannon Cart", now you can attack/request with it.
 - Fixed the "Bats" card not showing in the "Request Card" list.
 - Fixed the bot not scrolling enough while requesting a card in the Clan Tab.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thank you Igor!! Much appreciated!!!
Appreciate it! excited to try. does this also fix the language issue it's having currently for some people including myself?

also getting a 404 when I try to click the link for the file.
Download it again, my internet fucked up when I uploaded the file Big Grin
(08-15-2017, 01:50 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Download it again, my internet fucked up when I uploaded the file Big Grin

yea that fixed the download, thanks again. the work you do is appreciated. do you have any way people can donate to you the creator or anything?
Thanks Big Grin

You'are the best. Realy thanks
Many thanks! With MEmu still problems.
Hello, I have a problem when I open Clash Royal bot, I can connect but when it puts me the list of emulators, there is nothing so I have to do how to have there list?

Thank you for answering my problem cordially. Smile
(08-15-2017, 03:59 PM)shems Wrote: Hello, I have a problem when I open Clash Royal bot, I can connect but when it puts me the list of emulators, there is nothing so I have to do how to have there list?

Thank you for answering my problem cordially. Smile

i'd say it'd help if you gave him more information about what your running..

bluestacks? memu? what version? what's your operating system? what .NET framework do you have? the emulator needs to be supported by it for it to show up..  he recommends one in the "how-to" guide and it works fine, even has a link to download it directly. remember, give as much input as possible to get any input back on what may help!