Clash Royale Bot 1.3.1 - Released!
Hello! Thanks for your work! I have a problem.. the bot can't win a single battle, it's really too slow!!i use memu.. what have I to do??
Does it work bignox?
(07-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
I think the Bandit Card is not recognized by the bot, I have Full legendary deck and it says Cound not find the corrent deck you are using. trying again in a few seconds! (All cards are recognized except Bandit)
(07-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
The bot is very slow does not react, any solution? What can I do, please, a response.!!!
Está atacando com a bola de fogo e flechas mesmo que não tenha torres.
Precisa ser corrigido!
good, thanks alot
solo ataca no defiende el bot?
Thank Bro Smile
Teşekkür Ederim kardeşim Smile
Appear msn of error: "You must set Clash Royale language to "English" to make the bot work correctly!",

I set Clash Royale language to English, but dont working.