Clash Royale Bot 1.3.1 - Released!
O que é preciso para utilizar o bot?

Bluestacks (versão)??
I also get "Unhandled Exception" Crash. It happens straight after I select MeMu 3.08 from emulator list.

Working fine with BlueStacks.

Running Win 7 32 bit and .Net is updated.
cual es el link para descargarlo
really thanks mate
(07-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
Don't work. Please fix it. It says : "internal error : bad parameter".... v. 1.3.1
When the bot opens the game with Bluestack open I close at 50% load, what do I do wrong? Thanks.

Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds. That's the bot's error, it stops at 50% load and reboots, what can I do?
Is there a download link for mac?
Please fixed for memu it's handled and I will run them using admin but not working it see message every run please fixed for memu
thanks for all your efforts Smile
Hey thanks mate :-)

I can't request the bats from some reason ( I don't see them on the list ), I can donate them though.

I nope there would be a fix for the bats soon.