Clash Royale Bot 1.3.1 - Released!
Hello guys!

Thank you for all the 40K registered users!

Changelog 1.3.1:

- Added support to the new card "Bats", you can now Donate, Request and Fight using it.
 - Fixed the "Tower Down" detector, now working as expected.
 - Fixed the Legenday Card collector not recognizing the new screen.
 - Fixed the "Detect Deck" button freezing the bot UI.
 - Fixed the cards priority not been saved.
 - Now the bot uses the same card priority that you saved after detectyour current deck.
 - Now the bot verify if you are using the last saved deck, which is a lot faster then before.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks for the work mate Wink
thank for the work
join my clan:   [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Awesome Smile
Your Positive Rating Makes Me Happy . 
Please Give Positive Reputation  ;)
Happy Botting.
God Bless You .
Join My Clan : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- Lord Gav
Good Job! Check my suggestion.
(07-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!

Good work man thanks for joining the discord and for anyone who wants to join here you go: 
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Join the discord for all the
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks for everything man.
Can you do something to make bot donate faster? It misses some due to slow react Smile
(07-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Changelog 1.3.1:

Whats this mean?
(07-14-2017, 01:01 AM)thatguy Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:04 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Changelog 1.3.1:

Whats this mean?

The bot was getting stuck when you win a legendary card, because they changed how legendary cards appear when you get one of them. No big deal by the way.
Aww forgot to enable the recognize when max gold for day is met Tongue