[06/13] Clash Royale Bot 1.0.3 - Released!
Hello guys!

Another version with new features and some bug fixed.

Other updates are comming with new extra features to make your life easier and to make Clash Royale Bot the best bot around!

Sorry the delay about this version, I had some real life problems.

Changelog 1.0.3:

- Changed bot resolution to 500x750 to make it compatible with most notebooks with small screens. The bot should set the new resolution to everyone automatically after opening the version 1.0.3+

- Added the "Misc" tab
- Now you can set which days and hours you want to bot in case you don't wanna bot 24/7

- Fixed Three Musketeer and Skeletons donation not loading correctly on bot UI

- Made a small change/improvement in the "Chest Unlocker" returning an error message even when the bot open it correctly.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Big Grin 
Man thanks a loooot, a looot, now finnally i will use it, let me try.
Hi Igor,

Just to ask whether this new version fixes the spell / fireball & arrow use as it is not deploying correctly?

Thx

*Many thx for the new version, been waiting 4 it :-)*
Really glad you keep updating this, bluestacks 2 support would be really awesome, my bluestacks 1 doesnt work anymore.
thanks for new update
thank you
the bot dont work ):
the fucking resolution
when i change to what the sofware wants to do with resolution
bluestacks dont work because the resolution
Thank you
Sad 
Hi igor, there are some bugs with the new version, it opens, but when the battle finish the bot dont click on the button to get to the main scren, and when attempt to open 1 chest, the button is not being clicked neither, is something with my pc or is the bot? Thanks, by the way
(06-14-2016, 03:49 AM)mickey1007 Wrote: Hi Igor,

Just to ask whether this new version fixes the spell / fireball & arrow use as it is not deploying correctly?

Thx

*Many thx for the new version, been waiting 4 it :-)*

I will try to improve that asap, at moment the bot is dropping all "missile" cards into enemy tower, so I don't really suggest you to use them for now.

(06-14-2016, 05:25 AM)Nebraska Wrote: Really glad you keep updating this, bluestacks 2 support would be really awesome, my bluestacks 1 doesnt work anymore.

Bluestacks 2 support is comming soon Big Grin

(06-14-2016, 07:29 PM)nadav105000 Wrote: the bot dont work ):
the fucking resolution
when i change to what the sofware wants to do with resolution  
bluestacks dont work because the resolution

So it's something with your computer, not with the bot, you should fix the Bluestacks before use the bot, the bot just set the correct resolution for you automatically, it doesn't interfer in the BS process at all.

(06-14-2016, 08:46 PM)linkz900 Wrote: Hi igor, there are some bugs with the new version, it opens, but when the battle finish the bot dont click on the button to get to the main scren, and when attempt to open 1 chest, the button is not being clicked neither, is something with my pc or is the bot? Thanks, by the way

I will be checking that, since the new resolution I had to make some adjustments in the bot coordinates, maybe some of them are wrong, but I remember to test all the new coords (I guess xD), just make sure your CR is using "English" as the main language to make sure everything works.