Clash Royale Bot 1.3.0 - Released!
Information 
Hello guys!

This version has basically two big changes, one is the 2v2 battle mode and the second is how the bot works with MEmu, everything is explained below and inside the bot in the "Options > MEmu Config > Show Warning Message", if you still have any questions use our forums Big Grin

If everything works as expected, next step is to improve the default attack algorithm, including the "tower down" detector.

Changelog 1.3.0:

- Added compatibility with MEmu 3.x.x
 - Added 2v2 Battle Mode.
  • Attack on 2v2 Event. - Enable the bot to attack using 2v2 mode.
  • Ignore "Normal Attack" on event running. - If you have the Normal Attack enabled you must select this option to make the bot ignore it if 2v2 event is running.
With two options:
  1. Quick Match - Play 2v2 with some random player.
  2. Play With Clan Friend - Play 2v2 with some clan member.
 - Changed the "Attack Tab" layout to fit better with all events.
 - Changed Miner, Graveyard and The Log location while attacking.
 - Changed the message Windows 10 users get when Bluestacks fails to change its resolution to avoid useless threads on Bug/Help forums.

- Improved a little bit MEmu background mode (The old method had 400~450ms average delay, the new method has 200~250ms average delay).
 - Made MEmu background mode optional (read carefully below):
   - If you are using MEmu, you can now change how the bot works in the new "Options" menu, the new options are:
     - Background Mode: Default enable, since that is how we works. Disabling this option you will get an warning window explaining what happens if you disable the background mode. If you are not using the Attack Module, there is no reason to disable it since it's focused in the speed improvement which is needed for real only while attacking, but, you are free to change it anyway.
     - Do NOT focus MEmu: If you read the warning text, it's saying that not using BG mode will cause the bot to keep moving the MEmu screen to top of all other windows, so you can disable it if you know what you're doing like using two monitors or positioning the emulators correctly in your screen.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks
Waiting for Beta tester promotion Smile
Your Positive Rating Makes Me Happy . 
Please Give Positive Reputation  ;)
Happy Botting.
God Bless You .
Join My Clan : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- Lord Gav
I get an error using menu 3.0.7 as soon as I select the emulator
everything is working fine on newest rooted bluestacks. Thanks for the hard work.
[18:29] Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds ...
What's wrong?
(07-05-2017, 04:37 PM)Magicrobe Wrote: [18:29] Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds ...
What's wrong?
(07-06-2017, 02:15 AM)jechustyle Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 04:37 PM)Magicrobe Wrote: [18:29] Could not find the main screen to get player arena, trying again in a few seconds ...
What's wrong?

Solve it as follows:

Delete memu 1 and create memu2 and fucniono, dale play inside clash royale
jechustyle i dont understand. i use bluestacks.
not found bluestacks D: i have problem