Beta Testers - Subscribe !
Bot does run slow on Memu, but it runs fine on Bluestacks, Admin is working on making the bot fast on Memu as well.
Your Positive Rating Makes Me Happy . 
Please Give Positive Reputation  ;)
Happy Botting.
God Bless You .
Join My Clan : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- Lord Gav
(06-28-2017, 01:29 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Hello guys!

I need active beta testers to help me test beta versions of the bot before the official release.

So if you are active in the forums and addicted to the bot, post here! : D

Ps: I will not invitate everyone that post here, I will keep inviting people while we need more testers and I will prioritize the most active users. So if you do not get invited, just relax, your day will come: D

Thank you!

I'm here for you I also made a discord that I would love if you joined it'll make releasing and talking to the community much easier I have 2 bots playing one that plays 24/7 and the other that I put when I'm out of the house. Would love to join the beta testing team!
Join the discord for all the
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Olá pessoal blz!
Com essa atualização 1.3.0 do bot não está funcionando, quando inicio o bot apresenta a mensagem Ocorreu uma exceção sem tratamento no aplicativo. Se você clicar em continuar, o aplicativo ignorará esse erro e tentará continuar. Se clicar em encerrar, o aplicativo será
encerrado imediatamente. Invalid device lis data 127.0.0.1:21503 device product:7 plus model:7_plus device:7 plus.
Alguém pode me ajudar? Estou usando o Memu versão 2.9.6, a versão anterior do bot 1.2.9 estava funcionado normalmente.

Tem como eu enviar um print da mensagem que apresenta?
Count me in i would love to be a beta tester and help improve the bot Wink
Would love to be a beta tester!
Join the discord for all the
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
im in!,how you made the exe file?
Want to test Wink
i want too)
Count me please Smile)
(06-28-2017, 01:29 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Hello guys!

I need active beta testers to help me test beta versions of the bot before the official release.

So if you are active in the forums and addicted to the bot, post here! : D

Ps: I will not invitate everyone that post here, I will keep inviting people while we need more testers and I will prioritize the most active users. So if you do not get invited, just relax, your day will come: D

Thank you!

Count me in. (Hobby developer full of ideas)