Beta Testers - Subscribe !
Hello guys!

I need active beta testers to help me test beta versions of the bot before the official release.

So if you are active in the forums and addicted to the bot, post here! : D

Ps: I will not invitate everyone that post here, I will keep inviting people while we need more testers and I will prioritize the most active users. So if you do not get invited, just relax, your day will come: D

Thank you!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • sjosjo, Socomvet, ZipperedJon
count me in @Igor Wink ps: if it helps you can speak in portuguese with me, im from Portugal.
Posso ajudar ?
I'm not that active at the moment but that's because I have no way of using the bot windows 10 hangs at initializing screen for the BS versions that I need to use and memu has delayed inputs by like 20-30 seconds. If your beta versions support BS2 or accelerated memu that would be greatly appreciated to get an invite. I have tried to make a help thread here to no avail.
Count me in @Igoor I'm using it for ten of my bot account Smile
join my clan:   [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
im game
i will help you too cause i used it for over a month clan chest any time full so
I'd be happy to help with the new version. You have done a great job with this one so I am excited to see what the next incarnation will bring! Smile
(06-29-2017, 12:41 AM)legitpro Wrote: I'm not that active at the moment but that's because I have no way of using the bot windows 10 hangs at initializing screen for the BS versions that I need to use and memu has delayed inputs by like 20-30 seconds. If your beta versions support BS2 or accelerated memu that would be greatly appreciated to get an invite. I have tried to make a help thread here to no avail.

Yes, one of the main points of the next versions will be to fix Memu speed. I'm already doing some tests myself, and I will post a Beta version soon, so stay tuned! Big Grin
Hope I get a beta tester promote xD