Clash Royale Bot 1.2.6 - Released!
Information 
Hello guys!

Changelog 1.2.6:

- Fixed Goblin Gang not bring found on request tab.
 - Fixed the bot not requesting Epic cards sometimes.
 - Fixed the bot getting 'stuck' on Clan in some cases.
 - Fixed the "Super Magic Chest" not been opened when available.
 - Added support to the new card "Night Witch".
 - Added the Clan Battle Event option.
  • Attack on Clan Battle Event - Enable the bot to attack in the event if it is running (automatically detected).
  • Ignore 'Normal Attack' on event running - The bot will ignore the 'Normal attack Settings' while the event is running, so basically it won't attack until the event is finished.
- The options below are easy to understand, so, select which one fits better for your clan Big Grin
  • Request and Join Battles
  • Only Request Battles
  • Only Join Battles
 - Added statistics related to the Clan Battle event.
 - Added the 'days' count on 'Bot Running' time.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thank u so much
Thanks¡¡¡¡¡ Attack on Clan Battle Event¡¡¡¡
Спасибо!!! Thanks!
Alright, thank you so much.
dakujem
En français dans le texte => Grand Merci !!!!!!
Doesnt work for me... bleustacks buttons are cancel the progress of the bot
Nice.

Now i can hack clash royale Smile
I found some bugs When the bot pushesh and the tower is like 700 hp it says Left tower down and it isnt and some times it finds that the tower is down with a delay like 20 sec Using memu
You should speed up it a little the finding of the enemy troops is when they have already destroyed my tower
And definatly a smart spell usage will be good like >300 hp use fireball