[05/31] Clash Royale Bot 1.0.2 - Released!
I'm changing the resolution to 500x750 for the next version, I'm testing it on my friends notebook that has a small screen like some of you and it's working good on the first tests, so I will try to finish it today(max tomorrow) and release a new version with the new resolution so everyone can enjoy the bot Big Grin
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(06-02-2016, 04:40 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: I'm changing the resolution to 500x750 for the next version, I'm testing it on my friends notebook that has a small screen like some of you and it's working good on the first tests, so I will try to finish it today(max tomorrow) and release a new version with the new resolution so everyone can enjoy the bot Big Grin

Love you man, thnks a lot.
Thank you for your hard work sir
(06-02-2016, 04:40 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: I'm changing the resolution to 500x750 for the next version, I'm testing it on my friends notebook that has a small screen like some of you and it's working good on the first tests, so I will try to finish it today(max tomorrow) and release a new version with the new resolution so everyone can enjoy the bot Big Grin

Hi man !
There are news for the new version of Bot ?  Big Grin
A hurricane fucked up the city I live, so I'm without electricity, etc in the last 5 days, now that it stopped rain, I hope they get everything fixed till this weekend, sorry about that guys.
Hey guys, anyone else getting the same issue as me?

Every time I load the bot it tells me I have the wrong resolution 0x0! I have run the registry change,reset ect.. and it can see the registry for Bluestack is showing as changed, but still not able to run the bot because of resolution..

Any help would be appreciated on this.
(06-08-2016, 07:08 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: A hurricane fucked up the city I live, so I'm without electricity, etc in the last 5 days, now that it stopped rain, I hope they get everything fixed till this weekend, sorry about that guys.

You don't even have to sorry ! Keep it up Tongue
linkz900 right about problem resolution I changed the resolution to what the program is requested but still have a problem please fix it