[05/31] Clash Royale Bot 1.0.2 - Released!
Hello guys!

Another version with new features and some bug fixed.

Other updates are comming with new extra features to make your life easier and to make Clash Royale Bot the best bot around!

My next step is to add more emulators to the bot, so you can use the one you like more.

Changelog 1.0.2:

- Fixed the typo on "Three Musketeers" card.
 - Fixed the bot getting stuck after a battle in some cases.
 - Fixed the bot not dragging the screen correctly in some cases.

- Added Epic cards "Dark Prince" and "Guards" to attack module.
 - Added Legendary "Sparky" and "Lava Hound" to attack module.

- Added cards priority on attack tab - Now you can set a custom priority to each card on your deck, while attacking the bot will check the cards you can current drop and will drop them based in the higher priority.
 - - Let's say you can drop 2 cards, Giant (5 elixir) and Goblins (2 elixir), if the Goblins priority is higherthan the Giant, they will be dropped first and in case you can drop the Giant after that it will be dropped.

- Added enemy troop detection to the default attack logic - The bot will now detect if the enemy is attacking you and on which side he is attacking so it can defend. So if you are attacking in the right side, but you enemy start to attack you in the left side, the bot will try to defend from that attack and eventually will get back to the right side or will keep attacking in the left side if needed. A few adjustments can be done in this sytem, but it is working a lot better than the first one.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thank You great work keep it up.  Smile
thanks a lot, did u fixed the resolution problem man?
Thanks! But the link is broken! It takes you to a 404 page.
Regards,
(06-01-2016, 01:54 AM)linkz900 Wrote: thanks a lot, did u fixed the resolution problem man?

BTW, link not working.
Sorry, I had to make a quick fix so I removed the link, you can download it now, if for some reason someone downloaded the bot before the link get broken re-download the bot please.

@linkz900 - Sorry, I couldn't find a solution yet, were you able to remove the window title bar from your Bluestacks?
(06-01-2016, 02:01 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Sorry, I had to make a quick fix so I removed the link, you can download it now, if for some reason someone downloaded the bot before the link get broken re-download the bot please.

@linkz900 - Sorry, I couldn't find a solution yet, were you able to remove the window title bar from your Bluestacks?

Havent been able to, im not good coding and cant find a program to make so.
(06-01-2016, 02:01 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Sorry, I had to make a quick fix so I removed the link, you can download it now, if for some reason someone downloaded the bot before the link get broken re-download the bot please.

Hi man !
Thanks for the update, the resolution problem persist in any case unfortunately......
But I've noticed that the max resolution of a notebook is 751 ( notebook with small screen ), if you could change the resolution to 750 maybe you can fix this problem !

Is possible ?
Thanks for the update
(06-01-2016, 10:28 AM)Bratu Wrote: Hi man !
Thanks for the update, the resolution problem persist in any case unfortunately......
But I've noticed that the max resolution of a notebook is 751 ( notebook with small screen ), if you could change the resolution to 750 maybe you can fix this problem !

Is possible ?

Yes, that might fix the issue, but I will need to re-write lots of parts of the bot, but looks like that's the only way, I will give a try with the 750 resolution and see how it works with the current code, if we have lucky just a few parts will need to be re-writen xD