Clash Royale Bot 1.2.4 - Released! CR March Update!
still same bug . Sad
thanks
When will add the hidden mode of the bot. I want to use a PC and a bot. (Google translate)
Realy goog job ! thanks a lot
Hi Igor,

Thanks for the swift update.

Unfortunately, I have the same bug as r1zzler.
Bot is stuck on Clan chat screen while bot it trying to attack.

Keep up the good work !!
Very nice job!
Thanks you im am russian !
(03-17-2017, 01:28 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
I have a problem. If I run the Bot, it says: Wrong resolution I start the programm, which changes it, but it still doesent work. I restarted the PC, and it doesnt work still.

I have a problem. If I run the Bot, it says: Wrong resolution I start the programm, which changes it, but it still doesent work. I restarted the PC, and it doesnt work still.

(03-17-2017, 01:35 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 01:33 AM)Gogeta Wrote: Just to be clear, the bought works better on BS? As I use memu.. but if it will work better, I would use BS... thanks

If you are using the "Attack Module" yes, it's it 50x faster on BS, I'm still having problems to find a solution for MEmu ADB delay :<

I did not know this, thanks!  I will set it up on days off.  Thanks for the quick update also (1.2.4)
Hey Igor,

Thanks for the bot, this thing is a lifesavor!

My bug was not in relation to the "attack Module", for Memu the bot will not even go back to the chest screen at all (5 hour period) to open "free chests" or to open 3 or 8 hour chests for the clan chat tab. Thanks again! Should i just try and switch to bluestacks?
how do i enable attack logic???

please answer Smile