Clash Royale Bot 1.2.4 - Released! CR March Update!
Hello guys!

Lot of things changed in this last CR update, so it took a few days to make it work.

About the attack module for people running the bot on MEmu, yes, it is slow, the attack module is working good on Bluestacks where it can detect and use troops in a decent way, I'm trying to find a new way to interact with MEmu to avoid those delays. So please, do not open bug reports about the bot "not dropping troops" or "taking too long" if you are botting on MEmu.

Changelog 1.2.4[bugfix]:
 - Fixed the bot getting stuck when your daily limit was reached.
 - Fixed the bot recognizing some languages as "English".
 - Fixed "Executioner" card not been recognized by the bot.

Changelog 1.2.3:
 - Supporting the last Clash Royale update.
 - Added support to the new Arena 11 "Legendary Arena"
 - Added all Epic cards to the "Donate" tab. (Thank you all who sent me the images)
 - I made some improvements in the enemy tower detector, I hope it gets better for now.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Just to be clear, the bought works better on BS? As I use memu.. but if it will work better, I would use BS... thanks
(03-17-2017, 01:33 AM)Gogeta Wrote: Just to be clear, the bought works better on BS? As I use memu.. but if it will work better, I would use BS... thanks

If you are using the "Attack Module" yes, it's it 50x faster on BS, I'm still having problems to find a solution for MEmu ADB delay :<
Awesome, testing now!

(03-17-2017, 01:38 AM)Wes444 Wrote: Awesome, testing now!

Working Great for me, no problems
Hiphiphoraaay. Thanks for the hard work
[Image: 0zAlc]

Thankyou for all your continued hard work, its much appreciated.

The only bug i've hit when using this new bot is that it gets stuck when "Reward Limit" is reached. When I've done the 20 or 25 battles for the day (whichever it is) it doesn't attack anymore. It would be useful if it could click "Yes" on that screen to continue to collect crowns for the clan chest.

Thanks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks, you are the best,
Many thanks! This boy is fantastic and I am very impressed by your hard work! I appreciate it. Thank you.
Hello.

I found a bug. My BOT stopped attacking because always appear a window when he clicks in battle button, with message "Reward Limit reached! Cannot receive rewards from battle, play anyway?". But the BOT dont start the fight.

Obs.: Mesmo assim, o BOT é animal! Funciona bem demais. Se precisar de um braço a mais de DEV, fico a disposição.
Thank you for the work Igor. I notice that you did redbot for tibia too.

One thing i noticed about the 1.2.2 version is that it doesnt open Super Magical Chest. Do you need the image for that?