[Official] Suggested Deck to Bot!
I will try this one! Big Grin
(05-03-2016, 10:13 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Hello guys, since Clash Royale Bot can attack enemies I've been studying some deck that could work better to bot.

I got the best results with the following deck:

• Giant
• Archers
• Goblins
• Cannon
• Spear Goblin
• Knight
• Minions
• Skeleton Army

The objective is to "spam" as much creatures possible, so feel free to modify the deck and test as you wish, remember that this is just an example and you can use whaterver card you want to.
cant get to arena three or if it dos it cant stay there so i dont have the cannon 
also dont have teh scarmy yet so thats gonna be annoying
(05-03-2016, 10:13 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Hello guys, since Clash Royale Bot can attack enemies I've been studying some deck that could work better to bot.

• Giant
• Archers
• Goblins
• Cannon
• Spear Goblin
• Knight
• Minions
• Skeleton Army

The objective is to "spam" as much creatures possible, so feel free to modify the deck and test as you wish, remember that this is just an example and you can use whaterver card you want to.

How should we set the priorities for this deck?

• Giant
• Archers
• Goblins
• Cannon
• Spear Goblin
• Knight
• Minions
• Skeleton Army

A fast question will it work with lumber lvl 2 instead of knight lvl 8 ? 

• Giant
• Archers
• Goblins
• Cannon
• Spear Goblin
• Knight
• Minions
• Skeleton Army

what should i put card priority as
Can someone show me a screenshot of the Priority? I really just don't seem to get it right.. Please? Smile
Is it still working? got 14 over 130 wins =S
In that deck, did you configure priorities?
What must be the priority?
actually the trick is to use cards that have more of an automatic effect in field, lots of automated attacks and defense while battling is a guaranteed win, giant skeleton is a perfect example because it has an attack and defense mechanism of dropping the bomb after elimination.