Clash Royale Bot 1.2.2 - Released!
Hello guys!

Sorry about the delay, was having some problems on real life.

About the attack module for people running the bot on MEmu, yes, it is slow, the attack module is working good on Bluestacks where it can detect and use troops in a decent way, I'm trying to find a new way to interact with MEmu to avoid those delays. So please, do not open bug reports about the bot "not dropping troops" or "taking too long" if you are botting on MEmu.

Changelog 1.2.2:

- Fixed "Ice Golem" not been requested
- Fixed "Elite Barbarians" been treated as a "rare" card on donations.
- Added the following cards to the bot:
- Electro Wizard
- Dart Goblin
- Executioner
- Battle Ram

- Added support to the new Arena 9 "Jungle Arena"
- Added support to request Epic Cards on "Epic Sunday's"
- Added Epic cards to the "Donate" tab - Keep in mind that some epic cards image on donate request still missing, so if someone from your clan ask for an epic card that is not in the donate tab, please, press the "Screenshot" button on "General" tab and send me the image the bot saved.
- Fixed the "Select all" on Donate tab not selecting/deselecting some cards
- Added on Statistics Tab the number of crowns you got while attacking.
- The bot now checks if Clash Royale is using "English" as main language to avoid unecessary "bug" reports.
- The bot now alert the user in case he is using the wrong emulators version and it tells you which emulators we support at moment.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks dude
If I was running on MEmu, should I switch to Bluestacks now?

Edit: Yes, yes I should.
Here to help, feel free to PM me if I am on for any questions...
nice mAN THNAK YOU SO MUCH
thanks for listening to our request :3
Thank you very much for dedicating your valuable time and releasing the update.
Thank you, working excellent on BS. +10 Big Grin  Heart
Wrong email issue.
how i can

Why am i getting this error

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
Thanks
thhankss !