My level 9 Deck 1700-1900
hmm i will see
I don't know against which players you play but with this deck you can't win. It's terrible and easy to conter.
(01-23-2017, 10:04 AM)sttosk Wrote: I don't know against which players you play but with this deck you can't win. It's terrible and easy to counter.

I think you expect too much if you think any deck will maintain the same trophies as a human player. 

It's all about dropping to a level where you are vastly superior to the other player e.g. Lvl 9 vs Lvl 6. At that level a serious attack like Giant, witch and baby dragon can not be countered and will result in a 3 crown. If all your troops are a higher level then you will be making positive elixir trades most of the time leading to the win.  Cool

Today I ran an account for 8 hours and it dropped about 500 trophies, to a place where it maintains and won about 170 crowns. That might not impress you, but I did nothing to get that.
good deck , but when bot destroy first enemy tower still throw Goblin Barrel on same location and put u to elixir disadvanage
Thanks, nice deck.