Spear Goblins - 9 
Minion Horde - 4
Bomber - 5
Tesla - 3 or Princess (better) - 11
Giant - 8
Witch - 7 
Baby Dragon - 6
Goblin Barrel - 10

I am level 9. My card levels are: epics are level 3, rares are level 6/7, common 8.

It is pointless to discuss win loss ratio, because you will always drop to a level where you win about the same as you lose. I am maintaining around 1700-1900. This simple bot relies upon brute force to beat enemies and will always lose out to a superior strategy or a superior deck, or an all in attack.

If you are botting for crowns then it doesn't really matter what level you get them at.

The things I like about this deck: 
* Goblin barrel usually gets damage on the tower and the randomness to which tower it attacks seems to confuse people.
* Loads of AOE to take down weak troops. 
* Tesla slows down enemy attacks.

Quite often this deck will lose a tower, but then create an Giant led attack which takes a tower, then the kings tower.
should i replace witch for skeleton army since i dont have witch
(12-25-2016, 01:21 PM)Shura Wrote: should i replace witch for skeleton army since i dont have witch

The witch usually comes behind the Giant, so weak troop with high AOE dps is a substitute... e.g. Wizard (but in my test, wizard is not as good).
I tried replace with skeleton army it's quite legit. I do have a Positive winrate but that's because I'm at arena 4 haha now I'm arena 5. But the bot don't usually summon giant.. They just keep spamming low cost cards
(12-26-2016, 12:23 PM)Shura Wrote: I tried replace with skeleton army it's quite legit. I do have a Positive winrate but that's because I'm at arena 4 haha now I'm arena 5. But the bot don't usually summon giant.. They just keep spamming low cost cards

Have you set the priorities ?
Yes I did set priorities..
very good deck...
after booting ~36 hours, got W/L ratio like 45/50 and 5 draw
considering my previous decks its quite EV+
THANK YOU
Wow, Thanks
Wow, Thanks
it doesnt seem to drop the tesla, i set up as you said but doesnt seem to work as it should.