Clash Royale Bot 1.7.3 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you see some card not been recognized or been donated, make sure to take a SS using the bot and send it to me, otherwise I will need to someone from my clans to ask that specific card, so to speed things up, take a SS when you see something not working Big Grin

Changelog 1.7.3:

- Add support to the new arena.
- Added support to the new cards "Electro Spirit" and "Electro Giant".
- Fixed the Donate/Trade system for some cards, there was a problem after a layout change where some cards weren't been recognized.
- Fixed the clan chat scroll up/down to check donations/trades.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.

If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • ahmedabdelwheb, badghost, blackpk87, caligola, KingMaster, pekuon, satanass
Thank you Igor
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

There's a critical bug happening recently.

Bot finds ways to fix if something happens, but it will get stuck on above.

You can see what the bot says below, and it will just be stuck at that screen forever.

Please fix this problem if you can. Thank you.
It is donating by 1 common per ~minute. Is this normal?
Thanks for bot, btw!
Hello, double attack * attack if option 1 of the box slot is empty
Does not work
memu 7.3.2
(01-25-2021, 06:41 AM)mohamadD Wrote: Hello, double attack * attack if option 1 of the box slot is empty
Does not work
memu 7.3.2

Please fix this faster
(01-31-2021, 05:13 PM)mohamadD Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 06:41 AM)mohamadD Wrote: Hello, double attack * attack if option 1 of the box slot is empty
Does not work
memu 7.3.2

Please fix this faster

you absolutely have no right to talk to him like this, his bot is totally FREE, be thankful instead of acting like a toxic kid.
(02-01-2021, 06:21 PM)satanass Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 05:13 PM)mohamadD Wrote:
Does not work
memu 7.3.2

Please fix this faster

you absolutely have no right to talk to him like this, his bot is totally FREE, be thankful instead of acting like a toxic kid.

Oh my God you want to teach me
You are the teacher
Open your eyes and see
I posted before but it didn't work, this time I asked using the word "please"
so spamming will make things go faster? damn man, you must be so smart.
maybe, MAYBE he's having a life and bigger project.s than this one; again: his bot is free, acting like an impatient kid won't change anything.
(02-02-2021, 05:41 PM)satanass Wrote: so spamming will make things go faster? damn man, you must be so smart.
maybe, MAYBE he's having a life and bigger project.s than this one; again: his bot is free, acting like an impatient kid won't change anything.

Spam is posting you and interfering in the affairs of others
Damn yourself, please be educated
My post was to replay my post as a reminder
If you do not know, you can update your information. This is a kind of reminder in the forums