Clash Royale Bot 1.7.1 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you see some card not been recognized or been donated, make sure to take a SS using the bot and send it to me, otherwise I will need to someone from my clans to ask that specific card, so to speed things up, take a SS when you see something not working Big Grin

Changelog 1.7.1:

- Fixed the bot not opening the game in case it is closed.
- Fixed the bot not opening War Chest reward.
- Fixed Battle Ram not been donated.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.

If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • badghost, bivik, caligola, digimon9239, Hukit, KingMaster, muttley, PrateekDahiya27, shyryuhogashi
Doesn't auto-donate: Goblin Gang, Wall Breaker, Goblin Barrel, Balloon, Tesla, Goblin Hut, Mortar, Skeleton Army.
Сannot "open" the boot (reward) after the end of the clan war.
Never mind.
Igor, please check your inbox. 

I sent a link for images of some of the cards that are not being auto-donated.
update clash not work attack 2x2 bot Sad Empty chest slot detection not working
cant get it to download. firewall says it has detected a virus in the bot
(10-17-2020, 02:29 PM)ladedur Wrote: cant get it to download. firewall says it has detected a virus in the bot

You have to manually exclude the folder from Windows Antivirus