Attack logic
Last I saw, the attack logic options had been in development for a couple years. What is the status on the implementation of that? Perhaps Igor could release his code for other people to develop it.
Well, that's what I've been asking for 2 years - no replies. I'm pretty sure that adding new attack logic (or just new spots to place cards) would not be that hard but... yeah I don't think it's gonna happen
I also want Igor to publish his code. We could improve a lot in it.
It was almost finished, but I had to take some actions in the bot like changing the game resolution and some internal things, which took me a lot of time, mainly fixing emulators compatibility everytime a new version was released, which drives me crazy, thats why the official supported version is Memu 3.7.

With all this COVID thing, I'm changing some things in my life, to save some time to work in the bot, so a few things will change in here in 2 weeks +-, so I will be able to work harder in the bot, adding a lot of new cool stuffs and improving a lot of the current bot system.

Sorry about that :<
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Happy to read this. Thanks for all ur work igor.
Hello

great project so far Smile
please keep up the good work !

Would you think it could be possible to open the Attack logic as a plugin system ?
So that users could provide their own logic for some decks and/or custom (detectable/detected) situations.

Thanks
Regards
(05-29-2020, 04:25 PM)sirnono2 Wrote: Hello

Would you think it could be possible to open the Attack logic as a plugin system ?
So that users could provide their own logic for some decks and/or custom (detectable/detected) situations.

Thanks
Regards

That's exactly how it will work Wink

I'll try to post some screenshots of the current work I have done in this system.
Very nice bot Igor! Loving it! Keep up the good work Wink
cant wait for this Big Grin
(06-29-2020, 12:06 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 04:25 PM)sirnono2 Wrote: Hello

Thanks
Regards

That's exactly how it will work Wink

I'll try to post some screenshots of the current work I have done in this system.

Hey,

Will it be possible to download Attack logics, Here in in the forum from other user there shared there Attack logics?

P.S: The bot is great. Wink