New deck to try on 4900+ trophies
I am currently running this new deck I've been testing for the last day or so.  I am very new to the site so hang with me and I will try to answer any and all questions.

These are the current statistics at about 3 hours.  Disregard the running time as I stopped the bot once to change the priority of one of the cards.  However what I can tell you is I was running between 4700-5000 trophies on average.  I let this deck loose and it it currently at 30 wins and 27 losses with 84 trophies on 1v1 live attacks.and trophy count of 5010.

Things the deck struggle with is Princess, Golem, PEKKA.

Also I am using high level cards... So I know I am being matched up against higher level players as well...  I will update this with results after 8-10 hours of play if anybody is interested.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Updated as promised, 6.5 hours in.  Completely unaltered after original.  Trophy count is staying right around the 4920 range going up and down.

After a straight 19 hour session I am posting another update just to secure that this deck is legit for grinding crowns and gold in the 4800-5000 trophy range.

Win Rate - 42.1%
Lose Rate - 56.1%
Tie Rate - 1.3%

469 Crowns Collected

Started trophy count - 4721
Current trophy count - 4902
you can post your bot settings?
New 14 hour session with all settings for you.

Win Rate - 41.8%
Lose Rate - 58.1%
Tie Rate - 0%
292 Crowns Collected

Started trophy count - 4902
Current trophy count - 4944

(05-02-2020, 01:33 AM)iprojust Wrote: you can post your bot settings?
Yes I attached in latest 14 hour update.
thank you my friend
Here is my last update until the new season start.
I completed the Royale Pass Chests and the full 25,000 Bonus Bank Gold in just a couple days.

Win Rate - 41%
Lose Rate - 58.8%
Tie Rate - 0.1%
738 Crowns Collected

Trophy Count - 4955
The new season has begun!  I will start the bot with exact settings and let it run until the Royal Pass 35 levels of crowns is completed.  Mean it should be met by today since its only 350 crowns.  I will post after.
Update!

It took around 19 hours to completely finish the Royale pass and all 35 levels.

I woke up this morning and saw it completely finished and I was sitting at 22 hours of botting.  I tried to go back through the log to see exactly how long it took and was adding crowns but found it to be a pain in the butt to do it that way. I started writing the update and stopped to go get some coffee.  Im finding the screenshots are a pain and putting them in a JPG format, then uploading then to another site where the world can see we are using a bot is probably not the safest. Also typing is SO much easier so here is the final outlook.

Total Battle - 369

Wins - 151
Win Rate - 40.9%
Losses - 217
Lose Rate - 58.8%
Ties - 1
Tie Rate - 0.3%
412 Crowns Collected

Started trophy count at beginning of season - 4440
Current trophy count - 4621
Time for a new update mid season...

Latest run was a long one. 62 hours straight with no stopping.  Win percentage went down a tad to just about 40% however it is still extremely consistent staying between 40-43% win rate which is still plenty to slowly gain trophies.  Every time it loses it goes down between 12-18 trophies... Everytime it wins it gains between 27-31 trophies I've noticed.  I will be chopping down my run times a bit to stay in the 6-8 hour range for now on but I just wanted to test the limits and see how consistent it was over a massive amount of accumulated battles.  1,000 was my number to shoot for.  I am going to start tweaking it a bit to see if it can improve from the 40-43% win rate and update when next season comes around.  Good luck to everyone and ENJOY!  

BIG Shout Out to Igor and everyone that has helped create this beast!

Total Battle - 1,009

Wins - 407
Win Rate -40.34%
Losses - 598
Lose Rate - 58.37%
Ties - 4
Tie Rate - 0.4%
1,382 Crowns Collected

Started trophy count at beginning of SEASON- 4440
Current trophy count - 5122