Clash Royale Bot 1.2.1 - Released! CR December Update!
thanks ~
Windows Defender thinks this is a Trojan .-. it didn't do this last version so whats wrong?
EDIT: Not sure if i'm allowed to post links so I wont but virustotal says that 1/54 antiviruses think that this is a virus so I will assume it is a false positive. Thanks for the bot and looking forward to new updates Smile
(02-07-2017, 12:56 AM)robloxxmen250 Wrote: Windows Defender thinks this is a Trojan .-. it didn't do this last version so whats wrong?
EDIT: Not sure if i'm allowed to post links so I wont but virustotal says that 1/54 antiviruses think that this is a virus so I will assume it is a false positive. Thanks for the bot and looking forward to new updates Smile

windows defender will remove this from my computer every time I try to install it.
(02-08-2017, 12:28 AM)jadaliha Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 12:56 AM)robloxxmen250 Wrote: Windows Defender thinks this is a Trojan .-. it didn't do this last version so whats wrong?

windows defender will remove this from my computer every time I try to install it.

I am using Norton now and I have no more problems. Hopefully someone else can help you with your Windows Defender issue Sad
1.2.2 already available
nice update
@jadaliha

Concerning the detection by Windows Defender I had the same issue yesterday. To prevent windows to remove Clash Royale Bot you have to go to windows defender go to tab historic -> click on display details (not sure because it is installed in french) -> quarantined items -> click and restored.

HTH
Thanks