Clash Royale Bot 1.2.1 - Released! CR December Update!
N1 ....
(01-09-2017, 07:22 PM)baga126 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
My bot cant find the cards and wants to close the game. is there any solution?
Bot internal error! Reason: Invalid parameter. What is this? And how can I fix it?
Very good tool!
Thanks!

When i try to disable the bot it still plays!!! I must disable and enable it many times to stop it from working!!

Please fix that!

Thanks again!
Hello i like using this bot beucase im lazy but im just asking that why do you make the bot spawn the troops behind the towers? it is annoying and it makes me lose more games.
(01-03-2017, 06:22 AM)MR. MEESEEKS Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
use this one, preferably with princess
Hello!

I just wanted to know what are the capabilities of this bot like, if it generates stuff or plays for you or etc?
This is an amazing bot.  Thanks for all your hard work.

Some ideas for your next iterations: Separate schedules for donations/chest opening/request vs. battle.  Most real players log in a lot to donate cards and request, but play in fewer time sessions.  Right now, my bot plays 7 hours a day, which is a bit suspicious.

Also, epic sunday confuses the bot, so the option to donate certain epics as well as a separate epic request option should be ideally in as well.

Keep up the great updates.  Supercell keeps you busy w/new cards every 2 weeks now.
GJ Smile GOOD JOB LETS ROCKT THIS GAME