Clash Royale Bot 1.2.1 - Released! CR December Update!
Hello guys!

This is just a small update to fixes some problems after the last Clash Royale update, I'm still working in the new attack module and the beta tests should start soon.

Changelog 1.2.1:

- Added support to the following cards: Elite Barbarians, Tornado, Bowler, Clone
 - Updated the bot for the last Clash Royale Bot version (December Update)
 - Some minor fixes

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
thx very much
Thank you Igor.
(12-17-2016, 02:51 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the update but the bot it still slow as hell while multi-botting.

The battle already started and it stays at 10 elixer when your opponent already deployed cards and it stays stuck for a good minute and then deploys late.
Just hoping the attack logic updated and is released soon.
I'm waiting for the smart attack bot.
Someone to play with?  :)
Tank You Igor Nice Job <3

Waiting for smart attack too Big Grin
[Image: 8a8a2a4b3eb62b3ad891b7b4139d8bbf-d6nzmw8.png]
Started getting this error:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks
(12-17-2016, 02:51 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

I hope you enjoy!

Please enter also donations and requests epic cards
thanks igor Smile