Clash Royale Bot 1.2.0 - Released!
It doesn't detect my emulator (Bluestacks) Why is that?...... I was really excited for this bot.
The best free bot!
(11-19-2016, 04:48 AM)Aszelda Wrote: It doesn't detect my emulator (Bluestacks) Why is that?...... I was really excited for this bot.

BS2 ? Crbot is no support BS2
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
(11-16-2016, 10:48 PM)tommymdq Wrote: bot didnt working. the only think it do is to open the tab that say "do you want to close clash royale" any solutions? thanks

i have memu 2.8

I guess you didn't enable Aero. Aero must be enabled.
I Have Memu 2.8.6
Going to download new version and report.

Thanks for the update.
(11-13-2016, 01:56 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What is the Memu custom name you gave? Try to use a custom name different than "MEmu_1", "MEmu_2", etc
Can you use this on mac or nah because i really want it for mac
(11-19-2016, 09:35 PM)NockOutNick912 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What is the Memu custom name you gave? Try to use a custom name different than "MEmu_1", "MEmu_2", etc
Can you use this on mac or nah because i really want it for mac
I'm using a Mac, but the problem is you have to use Bootcamp in order to use it or another VM that can allow a Mac to run Windows 7+
thx a lot!!!
you are great!!!
I want to Nox App Player and the best emulator I have I can not download the bluestacks because I bugged the installer of it !!!!!!!!!!!
Cant do anything realy
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
It tells me to select a select emulator when i have no chosie to select from look at screenshoot plz...
if anybody can help me :L