Clash Royale Bot 1.2.0 - Released!
i using bluestacks but emulation screen is empty
(11-14-2016, 01:02 AM)ereekx3 Wrote: @Igor Maozao works on memu 2.8.6?

yes. also tested on the beta version of memu 2.9.0 and its working for this version of CR bot.
(11-12-2016, 10:46 PM)H_hero Wrote: Pq meu da ESSE Erro: Não foi Possível mover Paragrafo à página de Cartões Paragrafo Obter SEUS Dados de convés, de tentar Novamente EM Alguns Segundos Undecided

Favor escrever em inglês. Idea
(11-15-2016, 08:35 AM)pockett Wrote: i using bluestacks but emulation screen is empty

are u using BS2 right ? if yes, CRbot wont work on BS2,  Rolleyes
please use BS1 for old version 0.9 or 0.10,
if can use MEmu 2.5 or 2.86  Heart
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
bot didnt working. the only think it do is to open the tab that say "do you want to close clash royale" any solutions? thanks

i have memu 2.8
(11-16-2016, 10:48 PM)tommymdq Wrote: bot didnt working. the only think it do is to open the tab that say "do you want to close clash royale" any solutions? thanks

i have memu 2.8

are u using VMware to bot ? if yes.. CRbot cant work on Vmware.. dont ask why... i know u sure say why other bot can work on VMware but CRbot... 1 reason i dont know why
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
still currently pops a window saying "please download the newest version of clash royale bot" even though i already got it?
(11-17-2016, 05:39 AM)xSeanDee Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] 

here 1.2.0 dont know where is ur eyes reading lol
[23:56] Looks like you got disconnected from Clash Royale, gonna restart the game to reload it.
[23:56] Waiting 1 minute to start Clash Royale again
[23:57] Clash Royale Bot gonna collect data from your deck.
[23:57] If you change your deck cards while the bot is running you must stop the bot and start it again.
[23:57] Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds
[0:11] Clash Royale Bot gonna collect data from your deck.
[0:11] If you change your deck cards while the bot is running you must stop the bot and start it again.
[0:12] Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds

wtf?
anyone can help me ? 
i have problem at bluestack resolution. i already try auto change resolution from config file and manually at regedit but the result still same. i hope anyone can solve this problem.

thanks