Clash Royale Bot 1.2.0 - Released!
Yeah it tells me there is still an update too...
But the bot has the new functions described by Igor so I guess its actually 1.2.
Just re-download the bot from first post and it should be fixed.
Love the update but when I put the bot to attack when there is one chest slot available it never attacks i needed to put it so it always attacks and it keeps saying that it has an update to 1.2.0 even tho i already downloaded it, love the new features btw!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Enjoy this stream!
I am having the same problem.... this link is for 1.1.0 !!
I uploaded a new .rar today to fix this version problem, so just re-download it and it should be fine!
Hello everyone, thanks for the amazing job they do with the bot, my problem is in bluestack, I have the one that recommends 0.10 with root, when I open crash royale, it does not open, it does not start, it shows a black screen for a second and it returns to Desktop, if you please have a solution I will thank you very much, and in memu 2.7.2 the clash royale works but when I open the bot, I throw the error System.nullreference, and from there the bot does not pass, start both with Administrator rights, I ask for your help from now on thank you very much.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: CUlWa]
(11-13-2016, 10:26 PM)silviosarce Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: CUlWa]

Look's like you don't have permission to read computer's registry. Try to take a look on your Admin rights if they are really enabled.
@Igor Maozao works on memu 2.8.6?
(11-14-2016, 01:02 AM)ereekx3 Wrote: @Igor Maozao works on memu 2.8.6?
can work for a new or old memu  Heart
Press Rate Button, You've already prove it that you're really appreciate someone help.
Thank you working great! much appreciated.