Clash Royale Bot 1.2.0 - Released!
Hello guys!

After 15 different versions for the beta testers we finally got a stable and good version, with lot of new things to make your bot experience even better!

This version should fix most of the bugs you've been reporting all these weeks, so if it works great like it did for the Beta testers the attack module should be my next target, you deserve a better one for sure Big Grin

All threads on Bugs section are closed, if you are having problems just open a new one.

Changelog 1.2.0:

- Add Legendary Chest and Epic Chest to the chest opener.
 - Added new Ice Golem card to the supported cards.
 - Added support to all Legendary Cards.
 - Improved the donation module, it's donating lot faster now.

- Bot now detect your current arena to improve some functions.
 - Bot now detect if the game was closed and re-open it if necessary.
 - Bot now detect if emulator's process closed and stop the bot automatically to avoid errors.
 - Bot now checks for admin rights when you open it to avoid problems reading emulators resolutions.
 - Bot now detects the new "Special Offer" dialog and closes it to avoid problems opening chests
 - Bot now detects if you got disconnected and restart the game if necessary.

- Fixed Ice Spirit missing from "Request Cards" list.
 - Fixed the "Bitmap already locked" error message
 - Fixed the "Wait on another device connection" not working as spected after the first reconnect
 - Fixed Three Musketeers not been requested
 - Fixed "Miner" recognized as "Prince"
 - Fixed a bug on MEmu emulator "freezing" the bot in some rare cases.
 - Fixed a bug on MEmu emulator where it could be in conflict with other Memu instances while botting.
 - Fixed a problem on "Emulator Selector" not recognizing MEmu custom names (You can now rename your Memu emulator normally).
 - Fixed an internal bot error that was happening in some rare cases.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pq meu da ESSE Erro: Não foi Possível mover Paragrafo à página de Cartões Paragrafo Obter SEUS Dados de convés, de tentar Novamente EM Alguns Segundos Undecided
Thanks a lot! Had been waiting for it
Oooooh update, thank you! By the way, as I use this bot pretty frequently, how do I apply or get to be a beta tester? Or is it limited to your friends in real life?
thank you for the update igor! Smile
Nice Update!
Sadly it only works for BS...
Tryed it on MEmu 2.7.2 (Last CR-Bot version worked with it) and 2.8.6
on both I get this Error after selecting an emulator:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(11-12-2016, 11:16 PM)EmElGeeCR Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What is the Memu custom name you gave? Try to use a custom name different than "MEmu_1", "MEmu_2", etc
I had the VM renamed after my cr acc but now i tried MEmu_1, MEmu_2 and its working fine with MEmu 2.8.6 Big Grin
i was think this link is for 1.1.0 !! i tried to download it many times but it's tell me there's new update
and inside the software show it's 1.1.0 , i already delete the old folder.. everything new is there but the. notification for new update i think will make problems if it's keep showing
(11-13-2016, 09:01 AM)Thawadi Wrote: i was think this link is for 1.1.0 !! i tried to download it many times but it's tell me there's new update
and inside the software show it's 1.1.0 , i already delete the old folder.. everything new is there  but the. notification for new update i think will make problems if it's keep showing

I am having the same problem