[GUIDE] How to use the bot
Information 
How to install the bot:
  1. You must have at least Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installed. Windows XP is NOT supported.
  2. Install MEmu 3.3.0+ - (Recomended version is Memu 3.7~: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])
  3. You must have the following software installed:
  • [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Download the latest [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Extract the files using [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Open on of the supported emulator (if not already opened)
  • Open ClashRoyaleBot.exe file and Login with your forum e-mail/password
  • Select the Emulator you want to run the bot
  • Change the configurations and press "Start"

Important Notice:
  1. Make sure to create an emulator using Android 5 (Use Multi-MEmu).
  2. Don't minimize the emulator while bottting.
  3. Clash Royale must run with "English" language.
  4. You must change your computer's Sleep Settings to "Never Sleep".
  5. Computer DPI scaling must be 100%.
  6. Emulator Resolution can be set manually to 460x680 DPI: 160
    -- If you are using MEmu you must set the "Nav Bar Position" to Toolbar!
  7. Aero must be Enabled for working background mode:
Help:
Do you have problems running the bot?
- If you are using Windows 10 take a look in this thead [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] in case you're having problems using the bot.
- Make a Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Section with detailed information about your problem or USE SEARCH OPTION IN FORUM

Did you find a bug?
- Make a Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Section with detailed information.
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 17 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • AliconDz, Arvinghamami, caligola, comoloqko, Dr.Bedo, FwGio, jocabot, Manki9000, pepe2c, RataFoxLimited, Rossi567, shnobasha, storemaker, trivjednom, USP-Stanky, wesker, xizzz
Very nice thank you.
This bot is awesome! I can't believe it is free!
I know, it's good, lets just hope it keeps working as there is a game update pretty soon and hopefully some of the coding aren't changed that much as there will be 6 new cards. The new version of the bot will be even better I hope. Keep up the great work.
Thank you for your support! I will always work on the bot, don't worry about that Big Grin
supports MEmu too?
edit: tested, its nice but i would definitely add the autoattack module, and fix some bugs with the resolution as ask if you want to fix it manually or not
Hi!

Thanks for your work. But it doesn't work. double clicked on the app and nothing happens. Am on windows 10
(05-04-2016, 02:15 AM)scoop Wrote: Hi!

Thanks for your work. But it doesn't work. double clicked on the app and nothing happens. Am on windows 10

I'm sorry, but... what?! Hahaha

Try to Open Bluestacks, open Clash Royale and then open the bot, tell me if it works for you.

Btw, what Bluestacks version are you using?
Hi I can't get it to open Clash Royale everytime I open it it just goes back to the main menu of Bluestacks I tried using your version BlueStacks_0.10.7.5601_BSEasy.msi and also I tried using the official one Bluestacks 2 

My problem is with Bluestacks not being able to open up Games. I tried to open Clash Royale and I have tried to open clash of clans just to see if it was specifically one game but it is with all games and it just crashes when I try to open games up. Is there a Fully working way around it I tried uninstalling reinstalling Bluestacks and it's a no go.

This is the message I get when I try to open the bot though.
Looks like it's something with your Bluestacks installation, it's kinda hard to remove it 100%, you should try to uninstall ir and delete all folders/registry entries related to BS, google about it, there are some .bat files to help you with that and by the way, it won't work on bluestacks 2, I will add support to it later, so try to use or the version 0.9 or the 0.10 in the first post (it's the one I use)