[GUIDE] How to use the bot
(04-26-2016, 04:24 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Hi , the upload has been removed from the site could you recommend another download please ?

Thanks

I found it in someone's reply , trying now .
Thanks
I updated the first post with a new link.

Credit to @Hecki for the upload.
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
How to use priority on the troops ? 
What is the order 0-9 ? 
And what is highest priority ?

Thanks !
(07-12-2016, 05:33 PM)brunoT Wrote: How to use priority on the troops ? 
What is the order 0-9 ? 
And what is highest priority ?

Thanks !

I am also wondering the same thing.. If someone could comment that would be great!
Gonna create a tutorial about the cards priority soon, lot of people are asking about that lately.

But basically it will drop the cards with the highest priority. I didn't limit the priority number, so you can use like 0 to 9999999 hahahaha

The bot gets all the cards you can drop in that "round" and drops the ones with the highest elixir cost, so if you have a Giant (5) and the Spear Goblins (2), the bot will drop the Giant first and then the Spear Goblins. If you set the Spear Goblins priority to 10 and the Giant to 0~9, the bot will drop the Spear Goblins first then will drop the Giant.
Great that you make tutorial , thanks .

So the higher number has higher priority if i understand this correct .

In the coming days i will try some things and setups out , when i have some good results i will make a nice post .

P.S is there a way to drop the troops in different locations ?
Not yet, I will make it totally editable as soon as possible, I'm really busy the last weeks, working 15h+ per day hahaha :<
(04-26-2016, 04:24 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])
  • You must have the following software installed:
    • [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
    • Download the latest [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
    • Extract the files using [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
    • Open BlueStacks (if not already opened)
    • Open ClashRoyaleBot.exe file and Login with your forum e-mail/password
    • Change the configurations and press "Start"

Important Notice:
    1. Don't bring your Cursor Inside the BlueStacks while bottting.
    2. Don't minimize BlueStacks while bottting.
    3. Clash Royale must run with "English" language.
    4. You must change your computer's Sleep Settings to "Never Sleep".
    5. DPI scaling must be 100%.
    6. Aero must be Enabled for working background mode:
    Help:
    Do you have problems running the bot?
    - Make a Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Section with detailed information about your problem or USE SEARCH OPTION IN FORUM

Did you find a bug?
    - Make a Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Section with detailed information.
    will i get banned using this iv put alot of time and effort into my account and dont want it to get banned
    Thanks.
    Stuck in scren resolution error.
    (07-28-2016, 02:38 PM)rcRickyc Wrote: will i get banned using this iv put alot of time and effort into my account and dont want it to get banned

I can't say you are 100% safe, because nothing in the world is 100% hahaha, but you should be really safe using this bot, it's totally external and don't do anything that a human can't do.

FYI, I'm botting 24/7 my account, I'm level 10 on Ice arena, still safe : )