[GUIDE] How to use the bot
I got the game to work on Bluestacks 2. I guess the bot does not work on that version I guess. I will have a look at trying to find a solution with the version you currently use.
(05-04-2016, 02:15 AM)scoop Wrote: Hi!

Thanks for your work. But it doesn't work. double clicked on the app and nothing happens. Am on windows 10

Me too
I need a link to an older version of Bluestacks. BlueStacks_0.10.7.5601_BSEasy.msi doesn't seem to work for me I open up clash and it flickers to another screen like the keyboard up and down arrows quite hard to see as it goes away for a split second. 
Hi!

I've unisntalled and reinstalled with the bluestacks version you gave

same issue... double clicked on the bot and nothing happens
(05-04-2016, 04:20 PM)scoop Wrote: Hi!

I've unisntalled and reinstalled with the bluestacks version you gave

same issue... double clicked on the bot and nothing happens

Haiz me too
Wait, are you having problems to open Clash Royale on BS or opening the bot itself?
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(05-04-2016, 06:26 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Wait, are you having problems to open Clash Royale on BS or opening the bot itself?

Open the bot , nothing happen when open the bot
(05-04-2016, 06:29 PM)randysng Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 06:26 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: Wait, are you having problems to open Clash Royale on BS or opening the bot itself?

Have you tried running it as Admin/Disabling Firewall.

I need a step by step tutorial on how to open Clash Royale as it just keeps crashing like it flips the screen then flips back to normal. I think the problem is there is no actual emulator or google play isn't working I dunno

The bot works for me when I open it but it keeps saying to me to adjust the resolution everytime I open it which is annoying and then I get the JIT Errors because of Clash Royale not being able to open.

The only way I can get Clash Royale to open is if I download the official Bluestacks version. 

I have tried other emulators such as MEMU and DROID4X but they do not work for me.

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium and 64-Bit
(05-04-2016, 06:50 PM)Jonny1992 Wrote:

I need a step by step tutorial on how to open Clash Royale as it just keeps crashing like it flips the screen then flips back to normal. I think the problem is there is no actual emulator or google play isn't working I dunno

The bot works for me when I open it but it keeps saying to me to adjust the resolution everytime I open it which is annoying and then I get the JIT Errors because of Clash Royale not being able to open.

The only way I can get Clash Royale to open is if I download the official Bluestacks version. 

I have tried other emulators such as MEMU and DROID4X but they do not work for me.

Yes I try all , but still don't work , I had just format my com Sad
(05-04-2016, 07:31 PM)randysng Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 06:50 PM)Jonny1992 Wrote:

Yes I try all , but still don't work , I had just format my com Sad

Shouldn't have formatted and tried a restart computer. Did you even backup your stuff before doing a format?