Suggest a Deck For Arena 8
Weird..... the bot keeps detecting the tower still up even though its down.

Keeps barelling a dead turret and then drops tesla at a weird location lmao
(10-19-2016, 12:45 PM)BWG!! Wrote: Well, this morning I'm at 1,724 trophies lol. 101 attacks overnight. 34-62-5 was the record. Will try to tweak it a bit, but there has to be a way to get this existing algorithm to do better than that.

Edit:

I changed the deck  and priorities to:

10 - Goblin Barrell
9 - Spear Goblins
8 - Giant
7 - Witch
6 - Prince
5 - Valkerie
4 - Minions
3 - Tesla

Bare in mind I'm going against level 6, 7, and 8 accounts mainly down here, but the record is 40 attacks 21-18-1. I think I'll make 1 minor change and swap arrows for the Tesla to stop the Minion Horde. I also noticed this Priority seems to launch the Giant/Witch combo most of the time which seems to do most of the damage to the towers. Will report the record after the minor change in a few hours or so.

Oh no, the arrows attack logic is really bad! It launches them at the tower.

Another change:

1927 Tropies 44 attacks 23-19-1

10 - Goblin Barrell
9 - Spear Goblins
8 - Giant
7 - Witch
6 - Prince
5 - Valkerie
4 - Minion Hoard
3 - Tesla

Testing now ill let you know the stats in a couple hours. But it is looking good for a lv8 account, Arena 6-7
This is a good deck for crown farming.
(10-19-2016, 12:45 PM)BWG!! Wrote: Well, this morning I'm at 1,724 trophies lol. 101 attacks overnight. 34-62-5 was the record. Will try to tweak it a bit, but there has to be a way to get this existing algorithm to do better than that.

Edit:

I changed the deck  and priorities to:

10 - Goblin Barrell
9 - Spear Goblins
8 - Giant
7 - Witch
6 - Prince
5 - Valkerie
4 - Minions
3 - Tesla

Bare in mind I'm going against level 6, 7, and 8 accounts mainly down here, but the record is 40 attacks 21-18-1. I think I'll make 1 minor change and swap arrows for the Tesla to stop the Minion Horde. I also noticed this Priority seems to launch the Giant/Witch combo most of the time which seems to do most of the damage to the towers. Will report the record after the minor change in a few hours or so.

Oh no, the arrows attack logic is really bad! It launches them at the tower.

Another change:

1927 Tropies 44 attacks 23-19-1

10 - Goblin Barrell
9 - Spear Goblins
8 - Giant
7 - Witch
6 - Prince
5 - Valkerie
4 - Minion Hoard
3 - Tesla

I have a question
How do i keep the priorities saved even after i close the bot and start it again?