Trojan Threat - Windows Defender Notification from Bot
Exclamation 
Just to let everyone know, as of 10 minutes ago I received a Windows Defender notification regarding a Trojan threat to my computer I have been using the bot for roughly a week now and this is the first time this has happened.

Has anyone else received one in the past/is this something to be concerned about as I know the impact of a Trojan virus being unleashed on a PC. 

So until I know any better I will be quarantining the threat and not using the program, just thought this should be shared with users.
Just Windows defender noticed me. Behavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.UM!ml

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

8 detections, but seems clean.
(04-16-2020, 05:22 AM)Larision Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Clean enough to continue running?
Mine said that also this morning .... I'm still running but I don't know any better
(04-16-2020, 01:09 PM)l3thal Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Clean enough to continue running?Yup, same bot, as always, just now microsoft decided detect it as generic dangerous threat....
(04-17-2020, 12:44 AM)Larision Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Clean enough to continue running?Yup, same bot, as always, just now microsoft decided detect it as generic dangerous threat....Cheers for the info Big Grin
You can always send them the file so they can fix the false positive anyway :p
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The file submitted for malware analysis has been added to the queue. Depending on the prevalence of the file and its potential impact, we will prioritize its analysis appropriately.
Keep this email for future reference. Visit the Microsoft Security Intelligence portal to check the status of your submission.
Thank you,
Microsoft Defender ATP team
Submission details Refresh
clashroyalebot.exe

Submission ID: 1c52fcff-f3ec-4ebd-908c-d45005b53da5

Submitted by: **********************

Submitted: Apr 23, 2020 10:18:15

User Opinion: Incorrect detection

Analyst comments:

We have removed the detection.

no malware detected from microsoft now Smile
Great Smile

Gonna close the topic then, and of course, in the future, if something like this happens to any AV, send them the file to be analyzed Big Grin