Clash Royale Bot 1.6.3 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.6.3:

- Added support to the "Elixir Golem" card.
- Improved the 2v2 button detection.
- Improved the MEmu installation detection in C:\MEmu.
- Now the bot should collect rewards that you must choose between 2 cards.
- Now the bot should drag the "Party" panel to get correctly the 2v2 Quick Match/Play with Friend button.
- Fixed "Royal Recruits" not been requested correctly.
- Fixed the bot not attacking in some settings that included Chest counts.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • acidbite, BVFD327, cassiomd, finishtilt, gbo73, HOANGMINH89, KingMaster, sboulex
Thanks but still no Elixir Golem to request? Sad
(11-11-2019, 10:20 PM)gambit82 Wrote: Thanks but still no Elixir Golem to request? Sad

My bad, re-download this version and it should be ok now Big Grin
(11-11-2019, 10:49 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 10:20 PM)gambit82 Wrote: Thanks but still no Elixir Golem to request? Sad

I noticed in the previous version it would only donate 1 of a common card, just a heads up.
(11-11-2019, 10:49 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:

Thank you so much!
Anyone experience same with me? cannot bot right now.

"Bot internal error! Reason: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than size of the collection. Paramater name: index."

I have check the nav bar, resolution and dpi earlier. Tried to look up other solution in help but to no avail.
(12-03-2019, 03:39 PM)chaosvhenz Wrote: Anyone experience same with me? cannot bot right now.

"Bot internal error! Reason: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than size of the collection. Paramater name: index."

I have check the nav bar, resolution and dpi earlier. Tried to look up other solution in help but to no avail.
Seems like the upgrade messed it up. I am facing the same issue.

Need to wait for the next release of Bot.
(12-03-2019, 05:40 PM)manish041083 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 03:39 PM)chaosvhenz Wrote: Anyone experience same with me? cannot bot right now.

I don't think it's working because of the new Xmas Arena / update.  Will need to wait for the developer to release a new update.
(11-11-2019, 09:41 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.6.3:

- Đã thêm hỗ trợ cho thẻ " Elixir Golem ".
- Cải thiện phát hiện nút 2v2.
- Cải thiện phát hiện cài đặt MEmu trong C: \ MEmu.
- Bây giờ bot nên thu thập phần thưởng mà bạn phải chọn giữa 2 thẻ.
- Bây giờ bot nên kéo bảng "Party" để nhận chính xác nút Kết hợp nhanh 2v2 / Chơi với bạn bè.
- Đã sửa lỗi " Tuyển dụng Hoàng gia " không được yêu cầu chính xác.
- Đã sửa lỗi bot không tấn công trong một số cài đặt bao gồm Số đếm ngực.

Tải về:[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - Bạn cần sử dụng WinRAR để giải nén tệp.

Nếu bạn cần trợ giúp để chạy bot, bạn có thể đọc hướng dẫn của chúng tôi: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .
Nếu bạn tìm thấy bất kỳ "lỗi" nào, hãy đảm bảo rằng bạn đã đọc " [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] " trước tiên.
Nếu bạn có bất kỳ đề xuất nào để cải thiện trải nghiệm bot, vui lòng đăng trong phần [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] của chúng tôi .

Đừng quên thích chúng tôi trên Facebook: Tôi hy vọng bạn thích![Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

THANK YOU! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
(12-03-2019, 08:16 PM)gambit82 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 05:40 PM)manish041083 Wrote:

I don't think it's working because of the new Xmas Arena / update.  Will need to wait for the developer to release a new update.

Version 1.6.2.0 works just fine. Everything functions like it should, just re-download it and you are good to go  Big Grin