Clash Royale Bot 1.6.2 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.6.2:

- Added support to the new Clash Royale update.
- Small adjustments and fixes.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 15 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • alphacoc888, caligola, CosmoKramer, digimon9239, finishtilt, gbo73, Hukit, HumorousShadow, icemansthunder, JRoyale, muttley, nayhoe, PeekAtChu_, rezaboy45, yovesmlmt
Great Igor! 
Thanks a lot!
Great Igor!
Thanks a lot!
Wow! Thank you!
Wow! Thank you very much!!! This is awesome!  Big Grin
THANKS IGOR U ARE AWSOME AND MANY THANKS A LOT
Really thanks igor.
Hello!
After stopping and starting the bot, the priority of the cards is not saved in the "Deck Config" tab.
There is a problem with new version. If you choose not to open the 10 crowns chest (since i want to open myself - royalepass) bot will not continue to attack even if there is free slots to the chest and doesn't attack anymore.
Could not find the battle window, canceling the attack.