Clash Royale Bot 1.6.1 - Released!
(08-12-2019, 09:33 AM)fmjvicious Wrote: What a pointless update!! 1.6.0 still works with "unknown arena" and the scroll problem still persists in 1.6.1 which is the main issue. Those who say Memu 3.7 works flawless are giving bad info. yes it works with 3.7 but the scroll problem comes back. Dont get me wron igor i appreciate what you do but damn! you have known about the scroll issues for months Sad
Use Multi MEMU and choose android 4.x and report back if you still have the scroll issue.  I had it and have not had one issue with doing what I said.
hy plz help my don't working bot.
loging -> and select emulator -> Critical Error
emulator: MEmu 3.7.0
pic:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
error window, line?   C:MEmu\
true? C:\MEmu\ ??
(08-13-2019, 01:43 AM)Hukit Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 09:33 AM)fmjvicious Wrote: What a pointless update!! 1.6.0 still works with "unknown arena" and the scroll problem still persists in 1.6.1 which is the main issue. Those who say Memu 3.7 works flawless are giving bad info. yes it works with 3.7 but the scroll problem comes back. Dont get me wron igor i appreciate what you do but damn! you have known about the scroll issues for months Sad
Use Multi MEMU and choose android 4.x and report back if you still have the scroll issue.  I had it and have not had one issue with doing what I said.
Hukit, you need to use Android 5.x with the bot.  Otherwise you will run into issues.  Igor and I did some good info on the setup and issues encountered.
(08-17-2019, 02:15 AM)Thunderr Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 01:43 AM)Hukit Wrote:
Hukit, you need to use Android 5.x with the bot.  Otherwise you will run into issues.  Igor and I did some good info on the setup and issues encountered.
I’ve been running 4.x ever since the scrolling issue started, so for a few months. I don’t have any issues.
O android 5.1 não funciona no meu Memu. O que posso fazer?

Algum BR usa o BOT???
bone pit arena not working
Download the bot the first time and my antivirus reported it as Trojan.
(09-23-2019, 07:32 PM)sltr1234 Wrote: Download the bot the first time and my antivirus reported it as Trojan.
It's a false positive.  Just make an exception and run the bot! Smile
[오전 11:11] You must set Clash Royale language to "English" to make the bot work correctly!
[오전 11:11] Clash Royale Bot stopped, fix the language before start it again please!

I set language to english, but this problem happened since the october update!
(10-01-2019, 02:13 AM)botRoyale Wrote: [오전 11:11] You must set Clash Royale language to "English" to make the bot work correctly!
[오전 11:11] Clash Royale Bot stopped, fix the language before start it again please!

I set language to english, but this problem happened since the october update!
It's because of the new update, we should wait for new CRBot update