Clash Royale Bot 1.6.0 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I still investigating about the scroll problem in some cases, as soon as I get some news I will post in the forums.

Changelog 1.6.0:

- Added support to the latest Clash Royale Update (July, 2019).
 -- The bot support players with and without the Royale Pass!
 - Fixed "Princess" not been recognized in battles.
 - Added "Goblin Cage" in the request card list.
 - Decreased the bot delay to check for finished quests since they were reworked and should be finished more often now.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • alphacoc888, caligola, finishtilt, gbo73, Hukit, LavaLunatic, nixsluxious, O K T A Y, RicSiq, tassosntina, Vert178
GREAT
Thanks for your effort and dedication.
[18:18] Could not move to the Cards page to get your deck data, trying again in a few seconds
getting error saying : could not found memu name (memu - android 5.1 ) to run the bot , you can try to rename this memu instance using multi memu interface. remember to close the memu emulator before ......
Awesome, thank you for the quick release  Big Grin
Thanks
Thanks for the update. Everything is working great! If anyone is having issues post in the help section.
Is it possible you can make it not open the chests in the royal pass as I kinda would like to choose the cards later on.
Could not find the troop to request. tried with different cards but just doesnt request Sad