Automating the Bot's startup
Hey there, 

first of all, i would like to give you a big thank you for your awesome work!
i did create a bot for the browser-game shakes & fidget a long time ago in VB .Net and i really know what a lot of work it is, to bring a bot like yours to life!

Currently my biggest whish for the bot would be an automated / parameterised startup. 
e.g. CRBot.exe /autologon /memu "title of memu to use" /config "path to crb-file" /startbot
so that the bot will autologon with the forum's account, autoselect the right memu-window, load a specific crb-file and then start itself.

If it's not clear, what i mean, please let me know and i will try to explain my thoughts as detailed, as i can Smile

Kind regards, 
Meph

(as you may have noticed - i'm not a native english speaker - corrections and hints are highly recommended! Smile)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Meph44 for this post:
  • bivik, guka90, Igor Maozao
That is an awesome idea, I was actually also thinking about this idea and you wrote my thoughts...
It doesn't have to be with parameters, it could also be with the last used parameters(which was manually supplied), that would also be cool.
Thanks. Smile

But the last used parameters may not really help - i'm using two instances with different settings for different accounts Wink
Thanks you for the suggestions, I guess I can make it without all the parameters like @Caligola suggested, would be easier for everyone.

I will put it in my TODO list, thanks again Smile
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Without parameters, it seems to me, that it'll be like RicSiq asked in the v1.5.9-Released-Thread:
(06-14-2019, 02:56 PM)RicSiq Wrote: Igor, thanks for all your effort on creating and maintaining the bot for us.

I would like to ask/suggest a "Default configuration file", so we don't need to load the configuration every time we run the bot.

Thanks.
(06-23-2019, 06:56 AM)Meph44 Wrote: Without parameters, it seems to me, that it'll be like RicSiq asked in the v1.5.9-Released-Thread:

Yeah, kinda, but you will be able to configure which emulator name to attach the bot and which config file to load, and of course, and automatic "Start Bot".
Woohooo! Big Grin

Sounds awesome!
Hello, I also am interested in automating bot's startup.
A .bat file (or something integrated into the bot .exe) that auto launches emulator (MEmu) with specific profile and then auto start bot would be perfect for me.
The better option may be to have the optional setting inside the Bot configuration which allows the bot to start automatically.  Doing this would reduce the number of options required at the command-line level.  The Clash of Clans command-line options is like so:

botapp.exe "name of profile" "emulator" "emulator vm name"

ie 

CRBot.exe Johno memu memu_4 johno.crb

In the Clash of Clans bot, there is an option in there to configure that the bot auto starts after x amount of seconds - which is configurable by the user.  This allows the players to setup the bot in a way where they can just run a script to auto start their bots with minimal effort.  The same could hopefully be applied here in the same fashion to allow the desired outcome.