Clash Royale Bot 1.5.9 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I still investigating about the scroll problem in some cases, as soon as I get some news I will post in the forums.

Changelog 1.5.9:

- Added support to the new card Goblin Cage.
 - Changed the "Use Training Mode" in the attack config to use the new menu.
 - Fixed Wall Breakers not been checked in the UI after loading a saved setting.
 - Fixed Electro Dragon not been checked using the "Select All" button in Donate tab.
 - Fixed Earthquake not been checked using the "Select All" button in Trade tab.
 - Fixed Poison card been detected in the active deck in some rare cases.
 - Fixed "Ram Rider" not been recognized in the deck.
 - Now the bot will close the game for good when detecting the disconected symbol.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • alphacoc888, caligola, devilicioux, Hukit, JYGJYG, Meisam007, mprost
Awesome, thank you!!  Big Grin
can't request for "Goblin Cage'
Thanks for working so hard!
Does not appear to ask GlobinCage
Igor, thanks for all your effort on creating and maintaining the bot for us.

I would like to ask/suggest a "Default configuration file", so we don't need to load the configuration every time we run the bot.

Thanks.
(06-14-2019, 02:56 PM)RicSiq Wrote: I would like to ask/suggest a "Default configuration file", so we don't need to load the configuration every time we run the bot.

Or, better yet, read the configuration from the command line, this way we will be able to make shortcuts for different accounts/configurations. Reading the user/password from the configuration would also be great.

Thank you for your hard work, Igor.
says install MEmu to the c drive. did that. wont work.