Clash Royale Bot 1.5.8 - Released!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
the scan says it is a virus. can i be sure that it is safe? also my pc says it is malware
Hello ,I'm new here . I want to learn that can this bot be able to switch accounts from settings (from one Supercell ID to another ID)?
Virus total does pick up a bunch of new hits on v1.5.8 vs 1.5.7 why is that?
I can't request for "Wall Breaker"
requesting goblin hut not working
(04-21-2019, 11:58 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.8:

- Fixed the bot not recognizing the English language for some users.
 - Fixed the bot not working in lower arenas in some cases.
 - Fixed the bot not collecting quests rewards.
 - Added Earthquake in the Request card list.
 - Added Earthquake to the Trade system/config.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
Hi,
Win rar say that downloaded file is corrupted..
Am I the only one that has this problem?
Many Thanks
this update has some problems

why the bot does not let me enter just below appears login and register. another loading appears ...
[6:04 PM] Clash Royale Bot stopped, fix the language before start it again please!
Dosent work.. Bot tried all the time to change my Resolution.. i start again and the same problem comes again... then i want to change the Resolution self and he told me all the time Error Error... i wish i can say: Very nice Bot, but he dosent work