Clash Royale Bot 1.5.8 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.8:

- Fixed the bot not recognizing the English language for some users.
 - Fixed the bot not working in lower arenas in some cases.
 - Fixed the bot not collecting quests rewards.
 - Added Earthquake in the Request card list.
 - Added Earthquake to the Trade system/config.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 13 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • caligola, cranktheman, Diablito1988, edugdek, Golden9999, jjwong, KingMaster, kryoonzz, mprost, O K T A Y, ooocrunkooo, rostaman9922, secdet1337
Thanks for fix the problem with language, u are the best!
thanks Igor
Thank you  Big Grin
does it requrests card now?
I keep getting an error saying illegal characters in path.
I want to request cards at certain hours but I don't want to keep the emulator open all the time. Is it possible for the bot to launch the emulator automatically at certain hours?
There's no way for me to start a 2vs2 match. Ladder matches are ok. I'm using a level 11 account: what I'm doing wrong?
Hi Igor Maozao,

The problem with collecting quests has been solved, but the problem continues with donations of three cards globin hut, mortar and tesla.

Thanks for always making a new version compatible with the changes made in the game and share for FREE with everyone.  Smile
is it safe? sorry I just tried it for the first time