Clash Royale Bot 1.5.7 - Released!
Hello!

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.7:

- Added support to the new Clash Royale update!
 - Added support to the new card Earthquake

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • alphacoc888, caligola, cranktheman, gbo73, Golden9999, Hukit, PuppyLover101, sonic1978, UMUTERDEM
thank yiu igor
incredibly quick update, cheers!

edit: bot it still bugged -- you can try making a brand new account and you'll see that it doesn't work.

even some mid-ranged to high-leveled accounts don't work.

i'm assuming its because of the arena road and that the picture of the cards on the main page (white cards/purple cards/yellow cards) may cause the UI to look different (which results in the "English not detected" error)
Awesome, thanks for the super quick update!
I am not able to extract the rar files using 7zip. It says the file appears to be damaged.
the post even says you need to use winrar
(04-18-2019, 02:54 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.7:

- Added support to the new Clash Royale update!
 - Added support to the new card Earthquake

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!

Hi Igor,

I am not able to request Earthquake in the settings common or rare card section. Also the bot doesn't open the quest chest.
(04-18-2019, 06:31 AM)Moorex Wrote: the post even says you need to use winrar

Yeah, but it used to work for earlier versions using 7zip. Anyways, I used another extractor and it worked
[15:46] Clash Royale Bot stopped, fix the language before start it again please!
[15:46] Bot Disabled!

I leave nox on the boat. The English language is set but the language change alert is issued and the bot does not start!

15:46] Clash Royale Bot durdu, lütfen tekrar başlatmadan önce dili düzelt!
[15:46] Bot Devre Dışı Bırakıldı!

(04-18-2019, 12:47 PM)flush94 Wrote: [15:46] Clash Royale Bot stopped, fix the language before start it again please!

I leave nox on the boat. The English language is set but the language change alert is issued and the bot does not start!

15:46] Clash Royale Bot has stopped, please fix the language before starting again!
It says that language is incorrect but is correct! what should i do?