working 2v2 deck up to master 3
(02-12-2020, 07:15 PM)alex fox Wrote: please post the rate when you will get more than 200 battles because when it's under 50, the rate mean absolutely nothing statistically efficient

It's been a while since that post, I don't think that deck works very well now.

Due to the new matchmaking system, I advise you to use as low level cards as possible.
My lowest levels are 9 lev (my tower is 13lev), and with a 9 lev deck, the bot got average 30% wins, while with 12~13lev cards, It got less than 10%
I think the deck itself matters less than it did before - decks matter, but card levels matter more!

As always, this is just my humble opinion :P
(02-26-2020, 02:41 PM)arget Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 07:15 PM)alex fox Wrote: please post the rate when you will get more than 200 battles because when it's under 50, the rate mean absolutely nothing statistically efficient

Due to the new matchmaking system, I advise you to use as low level cards as possible.
My lowest levels are 9 lev (my tower is 13lev), and with a 9 lev deck, the bot got average 30% wins, while with 12~13lev cards, It got less than 10%
I think the deck itself matters less than it did before - decks matter, but card levels matter more!

As always, this is just my humble opinion Tongue
so you recommend 2-3-4 elixirs cards ?
(03-08-2020, 12:56 PM)alex fox Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 02:41 PM)arget Wrote:

As always, this is just my humble opinion Tongue
so you recommend 2-3-4 elixirs cards ?
Just the levels - because the matchmaking system matches similar leveled players, if you take low level cards, you get matched with low trophy players. Hence, the bot does better since it's playing with people who are not as good.