working 2v2 deck up to master 3
I'm sure everyone knows how hard it is to play this game without doing in-app purchases. When you get to 4400+ trophies, about a 3rd of the players you meet in battle has all maxed cards. But now that I've found this bot, I feel as if I've decreased the gap between I(players who don't do in-app purchases) and players who do in-app purchases. For this, I would like to give Igor my gratitude. :D

With that said, I'd like to show you a 2v2 deck that works in challenger 2&3, giving out a win rate of 15~65% (It varies from time to time). I haven't tested it in other trophy zones, but I think it would work in lower leagues and arenas as well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As you can see, the card levels are low due to the fact that I don't spend money on clash royale, but it still works

The deck priorities are;
furnace 10
giant skel 7
sparky 7
and the rest 0
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to arget for this post:
  • leofe4, Moodyfoody
Update; I've reached 5900~ trophies last season, and with a few changes to the deck, it still produces about 30% winrate

The main idea is the same, I only changed it because I had maxed e-wiz,archers,furnace,goblin-barrel,knight.

The idea is to use cards that require little synergy and placement strategy. 
sparky and giant-skelly does not require precise placement, furnace doesn't require synergy, ice-spirit does well wherever placed, etc...
Thanks so much for all the effort! I'm going to test it asap.
Today I got over 50% win rate!!! : )

With this deck
What priorities are you using on that deck/cards?
(08-15-2019, 01:33 AM)Thunderr Wrote: What priorities are you using on that deck/cards?
None! : )
(Because in my case, even if I do set the priorities, the bot doesn't stick to them,,,)
Thanks arget Smile I will try this aswell, theres also another thread saying some of these cards are not as effective for bot than others. (link below)

But nice work, perhaps we can build something great with these both threads in mind Smile
(08-24-2019, 06:35 AM)finishtilt Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But nice work, perhaps we can build something great with these both threads in mind :)
I think @VitaZheltyakov did a great job on the analysis and I agree with most of the cards with a few exceptions,,

" The opponent can make a successful attack while the player accumulates the elixir to play this card " => This applies to every human player who uses heavy cards but imo, it is the bot who uses the deck, and in my experience, the bot doesn't accumulate elixir in the first place(at least my bot doesn't :P), so....

And I think ice-spirit and skelly can be excluded from " Cards that are inefficient or too weak " because human players use these cards to cycle too. 

Sorry to sound like a critic with a bad temper,,,,,, I really appreciate what @VitaZheltyakov did, this is only my opinion :D
Cards that are inefficient or too weak.
please post the rate when you will get more than 200 battles because when it's under 50, the rate mean absolutely nothing statistically efficient