Clash Royale Bot 1.5.5 - Released!
Hello!

I'm back from my vacations, so updates should be available faster from now Big Grin

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.5:

- Fixed the bot not recognizing the end of a battle.
 - Fixed the bot not recognizing the "Boost Available" dialog.
 - Added a new "2v2 Attack" option "Accept Clan Friend Request", which will accept any 2v2 battle request in the Clan Chat, so from now you can play 2v2 with 2 different accounts, together.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • Golden9999, Hukit, irfree, leguinho17, pepe2c, Trebzanity
How about the request card issue....
Many ppl report this. Thank you for your help.
(02-05-2019, 11:41 PM)c78867886 Wrote: How about the request card issue....

Which one? The one fixed in the 1.5.4?
(02-06-2019, 12:23 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote:

No

This problem I have in one of my accounts, once the account has a card already maxed out, it cannot find the card we choose to request.

That only happens when a maxed out card is available on the cards to request page.
(02-06-2019, 12:23 AM)Igor Maozao Wrote:

This is not fixed. The bot does request successfully. However, it still sometimes fails to request cards.
The bot won't even go past the login screen, i run as administrator then its starts, hangs on for a bit and didnt even get chance to load my details to login and constantly crashes.
Hi, bot cannot find 'ram rider' while detecting deck cards. Any solution?
Hi the bot seems to work fine when the monitor is on and I'm observing it. However I left it on all night last night, it did not open any chests, ask for any requests or fill any donations. Basically did nothing. I did turn off the monitor physically does that have an impact?
(03-03-2019, 05:29 PM)rimmi2002 Wrote: Hi the bot seems to work fine when the monitor is on and I'm observing it. However I left it on all night last night, it did not open any chests, ask for any requests or fill any donations. Basically did nothing. I did turn off the monitor physically does that have an impact?

Yes, make sure to set your energy settings to not turn off your hardware in idle.
(03-06-2019, 10:53 PM)Igor Maozao Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 05:29 PM)rimmi2002 Wrote: Hi the bot seems to work fine when the monitor is on and I'm observing it. However I left it on all night last night, it did not open any chests, ask for any requests or fill any donations. Basically did nothing. I did turn off the monitor physically does that have an impact?

Yes, make sure to set your energy settings to not turn off your hardware in idle.

I have set the monitor and the computer to never sleep. I left the bot on for the whole night. In the morning the CPU was still working and when I turned on the monitor the only thing that was on the log was bot enabled. None of the chests were opened. No cards were donated.

As soon as I turned on the monitor the bot started working again. What else do I need to do to make sure that it works with the monitor off