Clash Royale Bot 1.5.4 - Released!
Hello!

I'm back from my vacations, so updates should be available faster from now Big Grin

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.4:

- Added support to the new CR update.
 - Fixed the bot not finding some arenas.
 - Fixed the bot not donating cards in case of a "Unknown Arena".
 - Fixed the bot not updating the "Trade" troops when using the "Select all" checkboxes.
 - Fixed the bot not been able to upgrade deck cards correctly.
 - Added an extra check to avoid the bot to think the battle is over when it is not.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • Golden9999, Hukit, leguinho17, newmoon, pepe2c, shishk, trivjednom
Thanks Igor! working good so far. 

Any ETA on the Attack Logic?
Never request any ETA as it is a voluntary free program.
1.5.3 the request for maps has stopped working. B 1.5.4 doesn't work either, why?
After battle finishes, sometimes bot stops work
(02-01-2019, 09:10 AM)GoldClan Wrote: 1.5.3 the request for maps has stopped working. B 1.5.4 doesn't work either, why?

Same problem here.
same here
winrar says the archive is damaged?!