Clash Royale Bot 1.5.3 - Released!
Hello!

If you find a bug, make sure to report it in the forums so I can fix it Smile

Remember, the official MEmu version supported is 3.7, you can download it from the official link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog 1.5.3:

- Fixed the bot not scrolling up/down the Clan chat in case of too many donations/trades available.
- Fixed the bot checking the Trade and Donate cards even if some of them were disabled.
- Added a new option "Start Clan War", the bot will start clan wars when it's available.
- Now the bot will move back from the new "Global Tournament" screen if for some reason it gets opened.
- Now the bot should be able to close the "Emote Chat" in the clan chat.

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - You need to use WinRAR to extract the file.

If you need help to run the bot you can read our tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
If you find any "bug", make sure you read the "[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" first.
If you have any suggestion to improve the bot experience feel free to post in our [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] section.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope you enjoy!
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Igor Maozao for this post:
  • alphacoc888, caligola, conquistador, gbo73, Golden9999, hg088, Hukit, irfree, jose_filipe
Thank you Igor! This 'star clan war' is one I requested Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to brunoluan for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
Is it just me but I don't see where the clan war start feature is. Could someone help me find it?
Best bot ever ;D Can i have invite for discord server ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gabik_bardik for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
Wow, this is awesome!!!! Thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to caligola for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
It would be best if we can also schedule clan war start time.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mcdull for this post:
  • Igor Maozao
i have problem with detecting arena ;/

[14:50] Bot is up-to-date! Enjoy!
[14:50] Bot enabled!
[14:51] Game language correct!
[14:51] Detecting your current arena...
[14:51] Detected Arena: Unknow Arena

and nothing happend ;/
Clash Royale is always crashing, what to do now?
Thanks, it works but the Logic behind the bot sucks!way to go for a professional attack! any improvements for attacking mods?!
"Could not find the troop to request" (royal hogs)